Posted by TTS Offshore Solutions AS at North Sea
We are looking for Electrical Engineer
- Construction and dimensioning electrical control systems for lifting appliances and cargo handling equipment
- Create electrical schematics and related documentation
- Participate in product development
- Participate or support during start up and commissioning of our products
- Electrical or Automation engineer with a MSc or BSc degree
- Good experience with variable frequency drives and power systems
- Knowledge about governing international standards for electrical design and class rules for lifting appliances is an advantage
- Experience from the offshore industry is an advantage
- Experience with design for EX-Zone is an advantage
- Good communications and cooperation skills
- The ability to work independently and targeted
- Interdisciplinary skills
- Creative and systematic
The position is located in our offices in Bergen, Fyllingsdalen. Some travelling in Norway and abroad will be required.
For the right candidate we can offer interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in an international environment.
You will be given independence, responsibility and the opportunity to form your work day, and we offer a good professional and social work environment. Competitive benefits.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Rune Arnøy +47 55 947414 / +47 48211353
Please send a short application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, apply if you meet all above criteria.