OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
Posted by Kintec Recruitment at Persian Gulf
OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR - QATAR - 28/28 ROTATION
Tentative Mobilization date: 1-AUG-2020
End of Contract: 31-JUL-2022
Location: OFFSHORE Doha
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Offshore Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc...) and ideally in Oil and Gas operations.
- A craft Apprenticeship, relevant Vocational trade qualifications or degree are highly desirable.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
- Awareness / basic use of planning software tools i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills required.
- Solid leadership skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High-level user of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP.
- Medically fit to work on offshore oil & gas installations.
Please, apply if you meet all above criteria.