Perform electrical maintenance, fault diagnostics, repair and modification activities within company onshore facilities to provide optimal availability, reliability and cost optimisation whilst ensuring that the highest safety and environmental standards are maintained.
Work closely with Mechanical, Electrical and Instrument Senior Technicians on a daily basis, Margham Plant Superintendent, Gas Control Station (GCS) Supply Lead, GCS Systems Supervisor, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal Lead, and Senior Pipeline Engineer and their staff, maintenance technicians and supervisors, Onshore supervisors of operations, Electrical Engineers.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
* Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other appropriate field.
* 5 years post certificate maintenance experience in oil/gas industry or, 5 to 10 years post apprenticeship experience of oil and gas field facilities.
* 5 years in a senior position.
* Experience in safe low, medium, and high-voltage electrical isolation procedures including 400 v, 3.3 kV, and 33 kV systems.
* Experience of working in Hazardous Classified areas such as Class 1 div I and II or Ex Zones 1, 2 and 3.
* Practical experience working with medium voltage variable frequency drives for motor control.
* Practical experience working with gas turbine generator sets preferably with Solar TT4000 and Allen Bradley / Rockwell ControlLogix control systems.
* Skilled in Root Cause Analysis.
* Experience in computerised maintenance management systems.
* Having experience in E-permit system would be distinct advantage.
* Strong written and spoken English language skills.
* Must be self-motivated and capable of making rational decisions based on available information and prevailing conditions.
* A driving license, home country or United Arab Emirates is mandatory
This job ad has been posted over 15 days ago...
Posted by Petroplan at Persian Gulf
Senior Electrical Technician (Onshore Operations)
Rotation 28 days on off
Please, apply if you meet all above criteria.