Terms & Conditions
1. Announcements - this applies to all data elements (visual, text, sound, photographs, drawings) submitted by the editorial advertiser, company or agent under his personal responsibility, for the purpose of buying, renting or selling a product or service and broadcasting on the Website and on a mobile phone.
Job-at-sea.com administration is not responsible for the information provided by the company or agent who published the job announcement.
2. Agent means any natural or legal person who has an account and has submitted an advertisement on his Website from his profile. The agent must have a Personal Account to manage their ads and feedback from candidates.
3. Personal account - This refers to the space that a user must create for publishing, managing and viewing his ads and / or his information.
4. This web site is provided for use as is and provides free access to the site for job search or posting ads, free vacancies.
5. The site is an independent information resource and does not cooperate with any of the recruitment agencies or individuals.
6. A user is any visitor who has access to Job-at-sea.com through a website.
7. User service: Any user can contact their support department with their question by email to: email@example.com or through the feedback form on the contact page.
8. Services - this means all the services provided to users and advertisers on the website.
Subject of Agreements
Acceptance of Terms
Any use of the site by users is a complete acceptance of these terms.
Job-at-sea.com cannot be held liable for failure to perform or improper performance of proper control, either due to the user or in the case of serious coercion to induce action.
Change to these conditions
Job-at-sea.com reserves the right to change all or part of these conditions at any time. Users are encouraged to read the terms and conditions to keep abreast of changes.
If some of the conditions may not be valid or invalid for any reason that will be applied between users and Job-at-sea.com, in this case, any complaints should be sent to customer support or via the feedback form.